Friday 6 May 2011

"Buckley's" Believe It or Not

If you havent already figured it out from my previous entry I have a cold.
Its only in my nose though! Still as shitty as anything.
Anyways, I am going camping tomorrow with my boyfriend, sister, and her boyfriend
which means... I CAN NOT BE SICK!.
I needed something even more drastically magical then Vicks VaporRub....
This ment only one thing.........BUCKLEY'S

It was my only hope. I had to do it.
So because I was a Buckley's virgin and have never ever taken it before in my life simply based on the facts that
1. Everyone always says how absolutely disgusting and horrific it is.
2. I dont usually take well to most medicines. Eg, all the warnings of shit on the bottle that can happen to you and if they do you should call your doctor immidately, yaa thats what I usually go through.

Anyways I forced my mother into the bathroom with me to stand there to make sure I didnt die or fall over or whatever. I took the Buckley's in one hand and juice in the other ready to counter act this GAWD awful taste everyone tells me about.
Then 3, 2, 1..... shot it back and started panicing/forcefully pouring as much juice into my mouth as humanly possible!. There was jucie everywhere.

The rumors were true. The taste was legit the worst ever.
BUT it did start to work almost instantly.
So far the only shittyness im feeling from this medicine is very heavy arms... hopefully that'll be it.
We shall see.

All in all though, my frist Buckley's experience I survived.... at least I havent died yet.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment