Thursday 5 May 2011

Vick's VaporRub

So I just gotta say, of all the things invented Vick's VaporRub has to be one of the BEST things.
I mean this stuff is the legit the shit.
Its magical.
It always fixes everything when your sick.
I had an incredibly stuffed up nose last night andd after hours of blowing my poor little nose raw,
I had to find some relief, I needed a miricle to sleep and for heaven sakes breathe!
So I started searching for something, anything.
When suddenly, there it was to answer my call of distress and discomfort. The Vapor Rub!
I used it and instantly I started to feel better anddd I could breathe- best feeling being able to breathe when you sleep.
Vick's VaporRub is a must have in your bag of tricks and tools when your sick!

I <3 Vick's.

No comments:

Post a Comment