Wednesday 4 May 2011

Boyfriend!!

So today at around 3 am something completely amazing happend. I got myself a boyfriend :D
Let me take you back a few weeks to were this all started...

I get this phone call from my twin sister Victoria who tells me that I should date this guy...
Well like any normal human being I replyed "ha ha haa okay there....."
But she says "no really".
This guy is her boyfriend of a million years friend and he (stephan sisters boyfriend) thinks it would be a perfect match.

Those of you who know me and know Torrie and Stephan know that any of there friends would NOT be my type of guy... not that I even know what my type was (untill I met this guy, then I knew.. it was him.. whatever type he was)

So Stephan and Torrie are reallllly trying to force this crazyness because stephan just knows this is gonna work. So I agree to meet him.
We go to the Hop n Brew for drinks and some pool when we see each other.. we never really looked at each other andddd we didnt talk like AT ALL. But I will admitt I found him extremely cute so that was always a good thing
Anyways so that was our first meet and greet.

Then I added him on facebook anddd like a jerk, every time I said hello he signed off like almost immediately... pffftttt,
Only later did he tell me he didnt realise he was doing that. sillllllly guy
Then Torrie and myself went to our aquasizing class anddd Stephan and the guy was there...neatt
We still didnt really talk, Ill admitt again -he was really cute and I was being a shy loser.
But the guy, Torrie and Stephan got this grand idea to take a little weekend trip to Edmonton... SWEET-never been to Edmonton.

And that was that. We had an amazingly, hilarious, fairly drunken, good ol' time!
Ill admitt once more, this guy was SO FUNNY and soo cute.
And since that weekend I saw him every single day and have had nothing but the best time ever.
Ive never been so happy!
Wondering who this amazing man is?
His name is Emri Pires

And now that we are an item I just have to thank Stephan for being a genious and just out of the blue putting us together - never thought I would call stephan a genious!
THANK YOU STEPHAN SEUPERSAD AND VICTORIA GRIMES - there brilliant people.
And thank you Emri for coming into my life. <3

I am no longer a damsel in distress. I found my knight in shinning armor,
I found my little piece of Happiness.
Now its time to blog about alllll this happiness. Stay tuned :D

1 comment:

  1. When she and her sister arrived in this world, and opened their eyes for the first time, they had a sparkle that illuminated the room. A mesmerizing glow that touched the hearts of every medical staff member that had been gathered for their arrival. Some that were close enough, like myself, that sparkle reached into our very core, a feeling that no amount of time would ever forget.
    As days turned into months and then into years, there have been times when the brilliance of that sparkle has had reason not to shine its brightest, but by its power, never will go out, waiting for a time
    Such as this, its brilliance warming the world around her.
    This hasn't changed her opinion about doing dishes, but she giggles and smiles all day long and that sparkle is twinkling away and that warms my heart.

    ReplyDelete