Friday 17 June 2011

300 stairs later....

Lately I have not been okay with my weight and my body shape...
So I am jumping into action.. No more being lazy, no more eating shitty food.
I am kicking my own ass into high gear!
So today after having an amazing day in court -will explain what happen in a minute- I took that adrenaline anddddddd ran up and down 300 stairs...
Well I only had 10 stairs but I ran up and down them 30 times.. which = 300.. :)
FUCK YA IM AWESOME.
There is these double set of stairs near my house that have like a million stairs and I want to be able to run up and down them consistently for an hour.. not fast running but just consistently running up and down.. that is my goal... and I will reach it god dammit!
However, this is gonna take some time for sure because Im fucking DYING from only the 300 stairs.. good god.
I like literally can not walk right now.. its the worst. My poor jello legs.. waa :(

Now about court... IT WENT SO EFFING AWESMOE!!!!
We got the support we were expecting and my dad got dressed down HARD.
It was epic.
Things are gonna turn around now and its great!

No comments:

Post a Comment