Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sob Stories

So I have a bone to pick...actually its not really bone picking, its just something that I've noticed that REALLY is grinding my gears...
Has anyone else noticed that EVERYONE who is on any dancing, singing, or talent show all have the same god damn story..
"oh I grew up poor"
"I had a hard life"
"im lonely"
Blah, Blah, BLAH

Now am I being a little mean? Maybe
Am I being a little sour because I too have a shitty life like them and im not on TV talking about it....? Maybe
But I mean honestly... Hearing the same "rags to hopefully riches" story is soo not original anymore.
Its hard to feel sorry for someone or anything because the fucking world is just a wreck
There is no originality on this shit anymore.
So tragic.
Maybe its just me?  I dunno. Even if it is just me... Im fine with being a little selfish and ask for some fuckin new shit.
SOMEONE ROCK MY WORLD PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment