Tuesday 14 June 2011

Im Lacking...

So over the last little while I have noticed that I've been lacking in a lot of ways...
I lack being as fun as I know I am and can be..
I lack being as healthy as I usually am..
I lack motivation..
I just LACK.... I'm a lacker...
This is causing me to become lazy and boring and I feel like shit.. blehhhhhk :(
Only good thing happening right now is my boyfriend <3...but honestly I cant just become all creepy obsessive over him and do nothing but be crazy about him -thats not attractive.

Soooooo I think it is time to do some little consistant things.. like a mini challenge blog like the one I did that I never got to finish.. :(
BUT just so you know, I have been doing some of the stuff on that list that I could have added to it but they were done so far apart that it didnt seem worth it to put in on the blog.. so..ya.

I am gonna start doing shit again.. cause its now summer and I should be having the time of my life right!
Which is what I am going to do.. :)

p.s.
Stay tuned for an update this friday about how my life is gonna change!!!!!!!
If you read my other blog you know why I started blogging in the first place..
and that reason is why I am going to court this friday..things are about to change and its gonna be awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment