Thursday 23 June 2011

Stairs, Stairs, and More Stairs

So my friend Ariffa and I went and ran some stairs last night..
This is our adventure,

First we had something to eat, I had a pb and plum flax sandwich -which made my stomach hurt, dont use plums before doing activites..bad idea.

Then I was dropped off at Eau Claire were I met up with Ariffa.
Then we set out looking for a kickass set of stairs.
We sorta got lost a bit thanks to construction and ended up taking a detour in a circle for no real reason.
But we power walked through it and got to the stairs!!
-power walking

-the stairss

Might I just add that it was hella hot out last night/day. weeuuuu!!
Then we got down to business, working them legs and getting out hearts pumpin!

-Go Ariffa!

-Go me!!
Now of course Ariffa kicked my ass cause shes so super duper athletic and shit, but I did pretty good in my books!
I ran that shit 4 times.. weeeuu!!
It was awesome.. 
Course, we still had our fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment