Thursday 28 April 2011

The Never Ending Bowl of Rice

So last night a few people had come over and I made dinner.
I made rice, sweet chilli lime pork and salad.
My first mistake was the salad. I definately did not make enough for everyone but who gives a shit. Im the only one who likes salad anyways.
My second "mistake" was the crazyness that happend with the rice. -my meat was cooked perfectly by the way :)
Anyways about the rice. There was going to be 6 people dinning
soo for some reason me and my mother thought that meant making 6 cups of rice.......for those of you who dont know
6 cups of rice works out to be enough for 24 people......haaa..
So I put the 6 cups into my medium sized dish and put it in the microwave, when it was done.. there was rice over flowing this stupid bowl! AND once we were serving it.. its like it kept growing.. it was legit the never ending bowl of rice.
No matter how much anyone took, by the end of the night it didnt even look like anyone had taken any rice at all! What a wreck.
Either way though, was kinda good because tonight im making a stir fry with it. Oh welll.

2 comments: