Monday 5 September 2011

Getting Schooled in Molded Fashion

So its back to school starting tomorrow.
My little brother is starting grade 11 and im upgrading my math 30 - hurray :s
I went to do some laundry so that my brothers uniform was clean and I had something to wear to school that wasnt sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt...
What happend though made me so mad I couldnt even blog about it...
okay so we had put some bags of clothing outside for a few days and we forgot about them.... so now half of them are covered in mold because of the rain and then hot weather... ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING!!!!!
But what can you do right?
So now I have like a science experiment in my back yard which consists of big buckets full of water and vinegar with the clothing soaking in them. Afterwards i will put them through my wicked washing machines that are like washing magic and hopefully that works - stay tuned for results...

I would show you pictures but seriously.. I just cant even deal with that right now.. to angry - sigh...

Todays lesson?
Do not leave bags of clothing outside when you live in calgary.... the weather is way to unpredictable.
Now you know / i know what happens when you leave bags of clothing outside in rainy / extremely hot weather...
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment