Wednesday 21 September 2011

When Your Feelin' Down....

Today i had a nervous break down.
Honestly i was a little worried for not only myself , but anyone who would come into contact with me had a good chance of getting knocked the fuck out and continuously beaten apon untill they were twitching from brain damage....brutal? little over the top? maybe , but its how i felt.
The fighting between my family and i has gotten to a point were no one wants to be with there family.
This insaneness has been going on for about 4 years and im just so so tired.
tired of it all.
My friend ariffa asks me what happend because naturally i took some of my rage out on facebook and wrote an "i hate you" status.
I explain what happens and she sends me this picture
which makes me laugh but also cry because i mean i hear that all the time and hopefully one day everything will be alright.
One day ill be out of here. out of the crazy hell hole im in right now.
one day ill be were i want to be and it will be alright.

Untill then i have my dreams , my boyfriend , and my girls to keep my spirit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment