Sunday 11 September 2011

Long Weekends Every Weekend

So my weekends now run through from friday to monday - weuuuu
Basically what I did this weekend was hang out with my boyfriend and use my magic bullet - im in love with my magic bullet.
Over the weekend me and emri ( boyfriend ) went to cochrane to meet up with his friend tim so they could use the skate park there. We got lucky and they were the only ones in the park - i got to do homework while they bmx'd.... so lucky right.
We didnt stay long cause it was way to fuckin hot out.
We also checked some stuff out at bowness park and went and saw that new Apollo movie.
I was freaked the fuck out. I was jumping like every second and let me tell you... I will never look at a rock the same - good movie though. go see it!

My Magic bullet is the best tool in my kitchen. Ive been making so many different combinations of smoothies ive lost track but m m mmmmm they have all been CRAZY deliscious! - seriously if you dont have one go get one!
Ive made ones like
  • Strawberry-banana - duh... also made one with some mango alize added -tee hee
  • Kiwi-pear
  • raspeberry-banana-strawberry
  • apple pear-nectarine
and many more
Anyways that was my weekend basically.
back to school on tuesday... gotta finish my math homework... seems to be getting easier to do the work though.. must have been a frist-day-freak-out - fewf!....wish me luck though!

No comments:

Post a Comment