Sunday 4 September 2011

The Rebirth!

I have been racking my brain trying to figure out why I cant seem to "blog properly "
But what really is the "proper " way to blog you might ask?
Good question!! If you find out would you let me know?

...Seriously though, I am so frustrated with my writings that it was making me not want to do it. It felt like a burden...

Then I got wind of what my friend Ariffa was doing.
She was having some issues/ identity crisis with her blog as well which caused her to redo everything.
She gave it a new name, changed the layout, the whole shebang and it looks great!
Ariffa is oh so inspiring and wise. She is my go-to-girl!
... gentleman, did I mention she is single and can cook like no other...

So with that I took it upon myself to also change up my blog and such because well....Im no longer in a crisis or distress - which if you have been following me since the beginning you would know that! - and most people dont wanna read a rant now do they.. so I switched it up.

I wanted something new, fresh, and fun. Something that I could relate to better now that my life is getting somewhere that isnt depressing...
And so "Days of My Life" is born!
And let me tell you, it wasnt easy....
This thing took me alllll fricken day and more patients then I have!
With that, I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment