Saturday 3 September 2011

Me & My Magic Bullet

So I got me a Magic Bullet a little while ago and just recently started getting really into using it. :)
Ive been making smoothies like crazy.
Tonight I made one that Im really fond of. It was so yummy.
Granted its nothing exciting or brand new and never thought of but still... Im going to show you anyways.

I was looking in my not so very stalked fridge trying to come up with something to make for dinner.
I saw me some eggs and ketchup and I was like okay, egg sandwiches.
Then I saw me some kiwi's and pears and thought... might as well use them.. would hate to let them go to waste..
SO I made the egg sandwich and ate it.
Then I set to work on my smoothie.

Cut me up some kiwi's and pears

Put them in the cup & added some ice ice baby..

Then mixed this shit up


Added some nummy nutella! and mixed that in real good.

Which created this deliciousness <3

M M MMMM. By far my favorite thing Ive produced with my bullet.

Anyone eles out there have a magic bullet with which they created one of there favorite things to eat??
Hit me with some ideas, im all ears !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment