Monday 5 September 2011

Imagine

So I know I am probably not the first person to be writing about this video in particular and I definitely know I am not the first person to be writing about something like this ever but I just gotta past it on.
This video made me burst into tears - seriously I could not control myself , was a little embarrassing.
Watching videos like this makes my heart hurt even more because its like why cant there be more people like the mother in this video... why cant there be more people who adopt little children with missing limbs and such...
Dont get me wrong Im not saying everyone should go adopt someone , but people should learn to be more caring and see the beauty no matter where they go.
Imagine were we would all be in life if we cared and saw the beauty in things even half as much as this lady...
Cheers to this amazing women!

Note : keep lots and lots of tissue near by before watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment