Wednesday 14 September 2011

G.T.L Baby!

I know what your thinking...
omg shes turned jersey shore on us!? no way , ahhhh!!!
Dont worry!!! im only half giving into this years trend.

Im starting my own gtl...
Gym Tanning Learning!
weuuuuuu!
Heres how its gonna work for me...

Im gonna start working out because ive found out that i actually enjoy it - who knew?
Last night after having my wicked banana-grape smoothie - which was amazing m m mm - I went to the gym with my boyfriend for the frist time - i know right hahaha....
It was actually really really good. I could do a lot more then i orignially thought i could. Thanks to my awesome boyfriend i learnt a lot and felt great after!!
As for the tanning well i have always tanned. but i need to start going again because let me tell you i am pale as fuck right now and im not okay with that ,  so i must fix it!
now for the learning , wellll i am taking some upgrading now and i reallllllyyy wanna do good and after that hopefully i get into a post secondary program - keeping fingers crossed!

That is basically gonna be my fall / begginning of winter season.
im gonna through in there some snowboarding possibly? - as long as i can get the courage to be okay with falling on my ass ill do it.
Also you know my birthday and thanksgiving and christmas, the usuals.

Seems like its gonna be a great next few months :D

No comments:

Post a Comment