Saturday 16 April 2011

Bad Drivers; GO DIE

I can not even believe what just happened to me on my little errand run to shoppers.
Give me a moment to collect and compose myself so I can handle this professionally...
FUCK IT!


Holy shit! In the mother effing parking lot at shoppers some stupid fucking bitch decides its okay to fucking drive like 90mph (exaggeration yes but not by much) beside us while we were stopped and going to fucking turn into our parking spot which she could CLEARLY SEE THATS WHAT WE WERE GOING TO DO!

She zooms right passed us almost hitting us.
IS SHE FUCKING SERIOUS! SHE COULD HAVE KILLED ME! WHAT IF I OPENED MY FUCKING DOOR?? HMMMMMMMM? WHAT IF WE TURNED OUR CAR JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE! SHE WOULD HAVE FUCKING SLAMMED INTO US!!!!!!!!!!!
And she didnt even fucking slow down one bit even after she realized what she fucking did. She turned her head around, yea, but kept driving at fucking 90mph!


Like???? god fucking damn! mother fucking effffff!!!!!!!!! 


....For those of you who arent aware, as it is I dont really like cars.. I mean I like them, they are cool.. but when im in them Im 90% of the time having heart attacks over and over again.. they scare me.
So when this stupid bitch decided to be a stupid bitch, you can imagine how I was taking the whole situation.... NOT FUCKING VERY WELL!


I HATE fucking stupid ass drivers who DO NOT  pay attention to ANYONE else around them, I hope this bitch crashes her car and magically decapitates herself!


Okay, Im good now. Im happy with myself.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment