Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Greatest Cookie On Earth, Cookie

SO today I was at my friend Ariffas house with our friend Preeya.
We had an indoor picnic and got baking!...like cookies.. we didnt get baked...
Anyways we made these wicked shit cookies!...they werent made from shit..I promise..

Flourless Almond Butter Cookies.

There crazy simple to make. It like a 5 ingredient fix!
We mixed the ingredients together like soo
*note we substituted Almond Butter for
Peanut Butter and Cinnamon for Chocolate
THEN we balled them up and put them onto the baking sheet.

I promise they arent made of poop...-im immature sometimes!

After they were done in the oven WE ATE THEM!
These things are like legit crack!...there is no crack in them..I promise
For full instructions on how to make these wonderful things Visit Ariffas Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment