Saturday 2 April 2011

Face Punched!

Let me start off by saying im in no way racist nor do I willingly hate on people.
But some things just get to me...

Today my friend sent me a message on Facebook telling me about her day.
Usually when she tells me stories about her day there really good!, but I was totally NOT expecting what she ended up telling me...

It started with her getting on the train to come home from her day at work.
Quietly reading her book and keeping to herself they pass Lions Park Station were two Native (sorry if thats politically incorrect) girls who obviously were intoxicated board the train -they were also smoking..on the train..mhm
As she passed Banff Trail, University, Brentwood stations, the smoking girl began to sing loud and proud, the girl across from her giggled innocently-just like anyone would.
When she got to Crowfoot Station got off and hurried to catch her bus. As she came out of the Crowfoot biulding someone was stepping on her heels -it was the Native girl
Right when she turned around to see who this person was, the Native girl PUNCHED HER IN THE FACE!
My friend stared at this girl registering clearly that she was very intoxicated and turned to walk away only to be punched again in the side of the head!
Now being the classy lady my friend is she knows this needs to come to and end so she turns to the Native girls friend and says" please control your friend, shes punching people in the face"
only to get this reply "she can do whatever she wants"-HOW RUDE
So my friend just walks away and heads to her bus only to have these two crazy girls follow her screaming at her things like...
"YOU WUNNA FUCKIN BRAWL SLUT? WHAT DO YOU GOT WHAT, YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT, COME FIGHT ME!!! IM GOING TO FUCKING STAB YOU BITCH! CUNT!"
.......... potty mouth -tisk tisk
So my friend just gets on her bus and calls the police to notify them that there are crazy girls punching people at Crowfoot Station.
She is my hero, shes to classy!

Honestly though, its situations like this were it makes racial stereotypes hard not to believe.

1 comment:

  1. I would have totally knocked the bitch out. Crazy patience!

    ReplyDelete