Monday 4 April 2011

Sunrise

So this morning I woke up at 6:45 am -I was supposed to go to Edmonton but things didnt work out.
When I walked by my kitchen window and I saw the most beautiful shade of bright pink in the sky.
It was in this straight horizontal beam and the sky was this awesome blueish grey-black.
I stopped for a second and took a deep breath in and realised this was the most peaceful thing ive ever seen!
Ive seen sunsets before, but there was something about this sunrise that was just so quiet, blissfull. I didnt want to move, I wished it would have lasted forever.
As fast as it came, it went :(
It was then that I said I have to see this again, so hopefully I can get my butt out of bed that early the next few mornings-one to get a picture and two to start the day of calmly.
...maybe this will help my anger issues??!

No comments:

Post a Comment