Friday 1 April 2011

When the Light Leaves Your Eyes

Today I was taking some pictures and while looking through them I noticed that my eyes are not as bright and glowing like they used to be.. this is not okay with me.
My eyes are my best feature I believe and if they loose there spunk and amazing, glowing, bright, shinny blue-greenish-ness...I dont know what ill do.
Even without make-up they are still seaming to be dull... :(


I am hoping that its just a phase..like maybe they are in there teenage years and like most teenagers, they are getting as much sleep as possible.. right.
I have some hope that they will bounce back to match my bright and shinny new out look on life! :D

1 comment:

  1. I completely know what you mean! Even as an insecure teenager I can tell that I was truly happy in those pictures

    ReplyDelete