Wednesday 20 April 2011

Electronics

Anyone who knows me knows, I am no good when it comes to electronics.
My phones never last more then a year and a half.
My computers always crater 
And everything else just refuses to work properly for me. 
Like my oven for example, It blew up in my face for no apparent reason. Ya I was working so hard to make a delicious dinner in it.. and it beat me up because of it. Dick.
Yesterday my phone decided it didnt want to be with me any longer..it shut off and hasnt turned back on since. It basically said "fuck you"and that it was over me...what a way to break up...ass.hole
Now I am phoneless. I am also laptopless because yet again! (third time) my laptop has decided its going to be an idiot and drink to much therefore causing it to be slow, hyper and do random stupid things, have a drunken coma(aka not start for long time periods) and be extremely rude!
I dont know when Ill ever learn...sigh
I deserve better then these abusive, rude, drunken behaviour electronics.
One day I will get that night in shinning armour...
untill then though, Ill just suck it up cause lets face it, you cant get anywhere now a days without electronics. Its the way of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment