Saturday 9 April 2011

The Kitchen Table Point of View

Alright so due to my circumstances I have not eaten at my kitchen table in 3 years.
However yesterday during my vegan challenge, It was the first time in 3 years that I got to eat three meals in one day at that kitchen table.
To most I probably sound a little bit insane, but when youve gone without something as minuscule as eating a proper meal at your kitchen table -it becomes a huge deal.
Things are finally feeling semi normal now. Because of this kitchen table I feel like things are finally getting under way to a better life.
Im relieved! I find myself feeling very calm and at peace -as much peace that you can have at this point.
Yes to you all it may just be your average, silly, not important kitchen table,
But to me its a symbol of hope that things will return to normal.

1 comment: